2019 Volkswagen Atlas Reviews
The new 2019 Volkswagen Atlas reviews are in; the new 2019 VW Atlas offers Long Island City drivers more than just the security of precision German engineering in a luxurious 7-passenger package. Based on the recent reviews of the 2019 Atlas, it’s clear that the time-tested Volkswagen SUV also delivers state-of-the-art safety, technology, and design features that elevate it above competitors, all of which combined make the new 2019 VW Atlas a favorite of our Flushing drivers as well as auto experts. You don’t have to take our word for it, either; we have Atlas reviews from 4 of the top names in automotive car reviews.
2019 VW Atlas Reviews
- VW Atlas Kelley Blue Book: “Competitive pricing, tempting technology, a dash of Euro flair in both the design and the driving experience, plus some good old-fashioned hospitality in the form of an accommodating and well-thought-out cabin.”
- VW Atlas Edmunds.com: “Spacious interior offers ample room for passengers in all three row. Great compromise between precise handling and everyday comfort. Straightforward cabin design makes everything easy to use.”
- VW Atlas Cars.com: “Exterior Styling 5 Stars. Performance 5 Stars. Interior Design 5 Stars. Comfort 5 Stars. Reliability 5 Stars. Value For Money 5 Stars”
- VW Atlas Consumer Reports: “The Tennessee-built Atlas takes a different path. Volkswagen’s big SUV trumps most of its competitors in second- and third-row room. It also offers a unique second row: By using a lever with just one hand, the row effortlessly pivots and slides out of the way, opening a large access path to the third-row seats. And the Atlas also eclipses its competitors in terms of cargo capacity when the second- and third-row seats are folded. Towing capacity is a generous 5,000 pounds.”
2019 VW Atlas Awards & Safety Ratings
A 7 passenger SUV like the VW Atlas needs to be reliable as a family-friendly SUV and have high NHTSA safety ratings. Thankfully, the new VW Atlas ratings and awards speak for themselves:
- Overall Front Star Rating: 5 Stars
- Front Passenger Side Rating: 5 Stars
- Combined Side Barrier and Pole Star Rating: 5 Stars
- Dynamic Tip Test Result: No Tip Registered
Let Us Know What You Think Of The Atlas
Explore the possibilities of life behind the wheel of a new Volkswagen SUV and see why these critics found the Atlas so appealing. Contact our Long Island City Volkswagen dealership team to learn more about the VW Atlas vs. Honda Pilot or to take a test drive and give us your VW Atlas review.